Jordan is the boss. He started out as a professional musician, and the team would describe him as a passionate and optimistic person who enjoys good music, cooking and hurting himself on stupid challenges like Tough Mudder and Triathlons. Jordan started the company in his bedroom over 8 years ago and the personality of the company comes from him.
To get to know Jordan better, here are some questions that we asked him.
1) Three words that describe you:
pain in (the) arse
2) Do you have a nickname?
Most of my mates call me J. My mates are apparently not very imaginative.
3) If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
Spiderman. I grew up in a big city full of tall buildings and I think it would be awesome to swing around the town.
4) What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I was censored from a school art show at the age of 8.
5) What do you do when you are driving alone in the car?
Drive the long way around just so I can continue listening to music.
6) What is something that you have learnt in school that you think is useless to you today?
Genuinely nothing. Now ask me if I have retained most of the things I was taught…
7) What song would be included on the soundtrack of your life?
Welcome to the Jungle – Guns’N’Roses
8) What was your most embarrassing hair style?
Well I went from having hair down past my elbows to a shaved head. It’s not so much that I had embarrassing hair styles, but that they were extreme.
9) Do you have any bad jokes? If it is so, tell me one.
The only really bad joke I know is both incredibly tasteless and extraordinarily offensive. Probably not one I’ll put in print.
10) If you could witness any past, present or future event, what would it be?
The first time we set foot on the ground of another planet or meet another life form.
11) What is the thing that you are most proud of in your personal life?
I’m about to be a Dad. That will have to take the cake.
12) And business life?
Not having worked for anyone in over 8 years.
13) What do you enjoy most about your job?
Two things: the variety and the team. I love the challenge and variety in what we do. Every company is different and we end up getting into every part of their business. I love that.
I also like building teams. I like working with people and working together on projects.
14) What do you want to achieve next?
Next step for me is to scale the business. We have a great opportunity here and we need to work together to step up another level. That’s my next goal.
15) And Finally…… Why did you decide to be a Game Changer?
Well I formed the company, so it wasn’t really a choice! In truth, Gamechangers is an extension of who I am, and I take it very personally. I think we stand for the right things and we bring a lot to the table for all of our clients.